Beautiful family home, with 5 bedrooms which comfortably sleeps 10 people, is situated in a secure gated complex. Take evening strolls around the open but secure parklands in the complex or walk to the heart of Plettenburg Bay with its trendy shops and restaurants or to the world famous Lookout Beach. Entertain on the balcony with spectacular views of the Keurbooms Lagoon and the Tsitsikamma Mountains. The accommodation whilst luxurious has a homely feel to all of the furnishings. A short walk to the beach and you can experience the delights of swimming in the spectacular Indian Ocean or the sailing on or fishing in the Keurbooms lagoon. Often whales and dolphins are sighted from the beach as well as magnificent coastal bird life. Experience some of the best golf courses in the country in the area, or visit the polo estates, or take a boat trip for some exciting deep sea fishing. For the those that require an adrenalin charge they can bungi jump from one of the highest jumps in the world at Blaukrantz, or you can horse ride in the coastal area or in the mountains, or mountain bike on some of the best trails in the world. You can also visit Monkeyland, Knysna Elephant Park and the Tsitsikamma Tree Top Trail. As you walk into the upstairs area you are greeted by the spectacular views of the Keurbooms Lagoon and the Tsitsikamma Mountains. The upstairs comprises:
- Spacious open plan lounge, dining room, kitchen with glass sliding doors opening onto the balcony with a built in braai. This area includes a flat screen TV, DSTV, radio and surround sound speaker system.
- The main bedroom upstairs also opens on the balcony with magnificent sea views.
- The modern open plan kitchen is fully equipped with dish washer, large fridge, microwave and many other fittings.
- There is also a sleeper couch in lounge for the extra guests that may arrive.
- Large double bedroom en suite (shower and bath) with a sea view and plenty of cupboard space.
- Kitchenette fully equipped with a fridge, cooking facilities washing machine, and tumble dryer
- 3 double bedrooms- one en suite
- 2 full bathrooms: baths and showers
- 1 single bedroom with own shower, toilet, basin and double sleeper couch
- Large, comfortable downstairs lounge area
- Large undercover patio looking out onto the garden.
- Guest toilet
- Pets welcome: garden fully walled and fenced
- Lovely walking area in secure complex.
- Garden: fortnightly garden service
- Housekeeper service optionally available at an additional cost.
- High quality linen and towels provided
- Safe off road parking inside the property and more outside but in the estate.