3 bedrooms situated on the first floor of this luxurious home. One is an opulent master bedroom with his and hers dressing rooms and en-suite his and hers bathrooms over looking the estate grounds, world class show jumping arenas, Roodefontein dam and the golf greens. King size, four-poster bed
- Two spacious bedrooms on the east and west wing respectively with dressing rooms and full en-suite bathrooms – Queen size four poster bed
- The 4thbedroom is situated on the ground floor just off the entrance to the kitchen. Double bed and full en-suite bathroom – spacious double bed
- Large eat-in and open plan kitchen with granite island, large pantries and guest toilet
- Kitchen leads to spacious formal dining room which also opens onto covered patio
- Outdoor, covered and all-season dining area/patio wraps around the house on the ground floor as well as a fully accessible wrap around balcony on the first floor.
- Very large living space affording two generous lounge/living areas sharing a central wood-burning fireplace that opens onto covered patio which overlooks grounds and pool terrace.
- Large private entertaining area/theatre area with outdoor patio access
- Gymnasium with separate toilet and shower facilities
- Well-appointed guest toilet/powder room below double winding stairwell in the front foyer.
- Large pool area leading off patio onto outdoor landing, overlooking stables equestrian
arenas and estate (no pool net/gate)
- Outdoor pizza oven and braai/barbeque facility at pool area
- Ample parking
- Gated, security-controlled access and remote access to guests.
- Evening security patrols
- Includes daily housekeeping and servicing of fireplaces/facilities
- Includes shuttle/chauffer 4 x per day
- Includes private chef fees – excluding menu/food budget to be negotiated by guest/chef
- Includes Optimal management commission
- Full DSTV/Wifi
- TV in Cinema/entertainment room
- Entertainment room has snooker table/chess board/cinema lounge